2nd International workshop on New Trends in Molecular Electronics and Mechanics
29 Sept 2018 - 1st Oct 2018
School of Nano Science, Institute for Research in Fundamental Sciences, Tehran, Iran
The main purpose of the three-days workshop is an up-to-date scientific exchange on recent advances in the field of molecular electronics, molecular mechanics, quantum science (e.g. computation, information, communication, cryptography...) realization with physical systems and also giving tutorials by the pioneers of the field. This reunion is also an opportunity for the development of national and international collaborations between academic and private partners at the highest level. The workshop targets specially PhD students, postdocs and senior researchers from theory and experimental sides of: Atomic scale imaging and probing devices, 2D materials engineering, Modern Quantum Engineering and Technology, Nano-Plasmonics, quantum dots, quantum circuits, quantum nanomechanical resonators, (nano)photonics, surface science, Nanomaterials and Nanoelectronics.
• Registration fees: none. All participants book their own travel tickets and hotel. We may suggest hotels and assist with reservations. We will also help with visa applications.
• Language: English.
• Registration: Should be done via: http://nano.ipm.ac.ir/tmem2/register.jsp
• The number of seats is limited. For poster presentation, please send your abstracts to email@example.com (registration deadline is 29 July 2018). We will select the most qualified applicants and invite them to the workshop. A proceeding booklet that contains the abstracts of the speakers and sellected poster presenters will be published.
• The detailed program could be found at: http://nano.ipm.ac.ir/tmem2/index.jsp
• The workshop will be held at IPM-Nano , a top-level international research institute located in Tehran. This will give you an opportunity to discover Tehran, the capital of Iran and one of the main tourist destinations in Iran