I am looking for motivated scientists to join my new group at the University of Augsburg, Germany.
You will work on theoretical modeling and simulation of spin qubits in quantum dots.
- Completed master studies in physics or related field.
- Solid knowledge of quantum mechanics, including solid-state physics, second quantization, and density matrix formalism.
- Numerical programming practice (python, Matlab or similar) and basic use of mathematical computer tools (Wolfram Mathematica or similar).
- Practical knowledge of English.
- Preferably some knowledge of quantum technologies, open quantum systems, periodically driven systems, quantum algorithms and/or quantum simulation.
The position is initially for a fixed term of 3 years. The starting date could be as soon as May 1st 2023.
Pay in line with 75% of pay group 13 of the Collective Agreement (TV-L).
Send by email your CV, letter of motivation, and the name and contact data from a possible reference.
The applications will be considered until the positions are filled.