I am looking for motivated scientists to join my new group at the University of Augsburg, Germany.
You will work on theoretical modeling and simulation of qubit devices.
The research topics are flexible, while there is some overlap with the main interests of the group.
- Completed PhD in physics or related field.
- Solid knowledge of quantum mechanics, including solid-state physics and open quantum systems.
- Preferably some work experience on quantum technologies, periodically driven systems, quantum many-body systems, quantum algorithms and/or quantum simulation.
- Numerical programming practice (python, Matlab or similar) and basic use of mathematical computer tools (Wolfram Mathematica or similar).
- Practical knowledge of English.
The position is initially for a fixed term of 2 years. The starting date could be as soon as May 1st 2023.
Pay in line with the pay group 13 of the Collective Agreement (TV-L).
Send by email your CV, letter of motivation, and the name and contact data from two possible references.
The applications will be considered until the positions are filled.